Video Editing Masterclass (How to Edit for YouTube) [Pre-order]
This is currently available for pre-order. The masterclass will be available soon - grab it at it's lowest price during the pre-order period.
Do you LOVE watching YouTube videos? and have always dreamt of learning the skills to creating your own? Whether you want to start your own channel, create videos for your business or even make travel clips you captured on a holiday into an epic memory, this is the course for you.
Learn from Stephen Parry-Valentine, co-creator of Flying the Nest one of the most popular travel channels on YouTube with over 1.9 million followers and 12+ years experience of using Adobe Premiere Pro and 7+ years professionally.
Our videos have been seen by over 200 million+ people, winner of the Travel Video Awards, worked with some of the worlds leading brands; Sony, Qantas, Hilton and more.
This course is for both beginners and those with editing skills that are looking to take them to the next level.
Full Course Curriculum
- What is Video Editing
- Paid Vs free editing programs
- You don't start with the edit (you start with a purpose)
- The importance of storytelling in your video edit
- Downloading & organising your footage effectively
- How to set up a project
- How to cut up and prepare from multiple cameras (DSLR, GoPro, Phone & Drone)
- Slow motion, speed ramping & stabilization
- How to choose the right music
- Colour-grading done quick
- How to export your video
- Creating a thumbnail for your video
- Uploading to YouTube
These are the same techniques that I have used to create videos that have been seen by over 200 million people.
This course is done within Adobe Premiere Pro CC, however the same skills and practices learnt can be applied to Final Cut Pro X and other editing software's.